Early-morning pictures @ Research Park

Badger Biker

:
2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited
Using my newfound knowledge of aperature settings, shutter speeds, zoom levels and some new ideas, I ventured out this morning @ 7AM to Research Park in Madison.

Here are the fruits of my labor in 17 weather!

a1.jpg

b2.jpg

c1.jpg

(I really need a polarizing filter - this is my least favorite of the bunch)

and my last one for the morning:

d3.jpg

I'm still learning as I am going, and I have even more knowledge of how to take proper pictures. Comments happily welcomed :D To buy list for this week: polarizing filter.

Last edited:
nice! i especially like the one in front of the glass building with the reflection!!

With the help of some friends I was told I should be taking the pole out of the above picture.

So went to work in Photoshop using the original image, and I think the image has improved a hell of a lot!

side-edited.jpg

If anyone wants the original 2900x1800 image that weighs in at 16 megs, send me a PM and we can work something out.

This is my all-time favorite picture now of my vehicle, hooray for Photoshop!

Nice pics..but the 2nd pic would be better if you put the car up on the sidewalk/walkway closer to the glass.

Funky buddha: I had considered that, but then I wondered what the owners of the building would say, or it someone happened to drive by. But I'll consider it for the future. :D

GI-: Yep, Canon Digital Rebel (cool)

Thanks for the comments everyone! :D

Badger Biker said:
GI-: Yep, Canon Digital Rebel (cool)

The 300D...which body, the black or silver? I want to get the 350D, but I don't want to spend $1,000.00. Dell has a deal going on the 300D right now shipped for $680.00 after online coupons...

Nice pics jon! You'll have to become the official mazda meet picture taker with that rebel! Oh and, make sure you bring that to the track!

GI- said:
The 300D...which body, the black or silver? I want to get the 350D, but I don't want to spend $1,000.00. Dell has a deal going on the 300D right now shipped for $680.00 after online coupons...

Yep, Canon Digital Rebel EOS 300d with the 18-55mm lens. Silver body :D

Chris - You can bet that I'll be using up my CF cards at these track days that I can come to! This is going to be a kick ass summer!

Back