Dyno Day

:
03.5 MSP Titanium, 11 EVO X WW
Whats up guys. Just wondering if you guys wanted to try to setup another dyno day before it gets cold for the winter. Just putting it out as a feeler. I will be getting my new manifold put in next monday so if the intrest is there I can try to work out the numbers with Keinan.

This might be interesting to do since i have basically a stock Speed 6. I would like to have a Basepoint before i start any modding.

I would be down for going. Depends on if I will dyno. It all depends on weather conditions. I did mine when it was over 100. So I bet I could get alot better numbers.

I'd come, I probally wouldn't run the Audi however. Although I might convince someone to do pulls on the 5.9L Durango :D

Dates are pretty open. We would just need at least 10 people running and to pick the date.

I would love too, I just finished my project and need to get the AEM F/I piggyback put in and get it tuned.

It usually is 45 for fwd or rwd and 55 for awd. If we can get 10 I will set it up. Will only take a few minutes. They already know I'm trying to put another one together.

id like to see that car in person

Ha, yeah its my retarded stepchild, check out my build thread in the third gen section, I usually do video, I'm pretty cheesy so be warned. It's running off an MSP ECU with a GT3071R, Steedspeed-mani, Turbolife FMIC at 7.5psi. Talk about underkill. It looks so ghetto in the engine bay, neon zip ties holding wires together (its all they had at the time), different color couplers, different color piping, I rule. It runs safely, I took it out on the highway on the way to get an exhaust quote and had a chance to see what it had. It runs crazy rich when ya get on it, I so would want to do a dino meet and see what my base line is and what I can safely run till I go forged.

It usually is 45 for fwd or rwd and 55 for awd. If we can get 10 I will set it up. Will only take a few minutes. They already know I'm trying to put another one together.

So this is $45 an hr? sorry if that is a stupid question but I happen to be a dino noobie

I'd hope you wouldn't be on the dyno for an hour.
I believe it's $45 for 3 pulls. Correct me if I'm wrong.

im going to bump this because i think think i want to dyno my car before i put on the mam mani and tune the unichip.

Back