Drove an 05 wrx. Impressions.

Karma_hunden

:
'04 protege, then '05 mazda 3i, then '06 MS6 GT, now '10 RX8 R3
Just thought a few should know. After racing this peep and beating him by a nose 2nd to 3rd, half a car to a car 3rd to 4th and 3-4 more cars after that till i shutted down near 110-120mph, I test drove his car. this was at a track btw.

Car feels somewhat big inside...well, not big, jsut not small as I wouldve expected. Tranny feels crappy! the hood scoop looks HUGEEEEEEEE from inside...i thought it was a cool feature until it started to annoy me as I drove...sort of felt like it was in my way...it shakes a bit at high speeds, which is more annoying. When I accelerated, the car felt more like supercharged than turbocharged...power seems more linear than the MS6. Boxer rumble is alright. When I opened the door, i felt i almost slapped it off the car...its so light since the wrx/sti doors dont have pillars compared to my heavy ass door in the ms6 that i didnt know it was heavy till i opened the wrx's lol...i liked the door...thats it. lol. just the frameless door. the clutch is alright.

we tried doing 2 digs but my clutch started to slip when I shifted to 2nd. scary. first time this happens too.

thats all.

jajaja, karma chill the cluth is okay. also i told you that sti's wrx's feals more like an american muscle car rather than imports, remember?

Back