Door Molding for CX-7 see pics here

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoomzone

:
1988 Yugo. Roadmaster cassette, 10" steel rims, Fuzzy Dice
This is an easy install and comes with everything you need to dress up your CX-7 with these pre painted side molding sets.

Available in all colors for $149 with free shipping to continental US.

attachment.php

Attachments

• CX7mold.jpg
    CX7mold.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 392
  • cx9mold.jpg
    cx9mold.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 211
This is an easy install and comes with everything you need to dress up your CX-7 with these pre painted side molding sets.

Available in all colors for $149 with free shipping to continental US.

attachment.php

IMHO, that might be nice to prevent dings, etc, but it also looks like s__t !!
(notcool)

Vince

Those don't look like they could prevent much of anything.

They won't protect much, and a lot of people will hate them, but some people do like them. I had some requests for something like this, that's why I have them for sale.

We have too had a few requests.

Are you using MZ5 mouldings? I'd love to offer it too but we don't have a body shop here to paint the ones that don't come in the correct color for the 7 and 9.

We have too had a few requests.

Are you using MZ5 mouldings? I'd love to offer it too but we don't have a body shop here to paint the ones that don't come in the correct color for the 7 and 9.

They are aftermarket.

BTW, I wonder how many people recognize your avatar. I knew immediately. I've seen him perform at least 5 times and got to meet him after a show. My wife published a CD review, gave him a copy of the magazine, and she got a picture with him. He's a nice guy.

They are aftermarket.

BTW, I wonder how many people recognize your avatar. I knew immediately. I've seen him perform at least 5 times and got to meet him after a show. My wife published a CD review, gave him a copy of the magazine, and she got a picture with him. He's a nice guy.

Definately a nice guy.
I'm a bit of a fan boy (hence the screen name), seen him about 10 times, met him 4 or 5, got all kinds of autographed stuff, all the CDs, lots of bootlegs, rare, and live stuff........... I'm a big dork.

But ya got to have at least one obsession I guess. (braindead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back