Don't go with Corksport

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not a hater! I just wanted to get that out of the way before i start on my rant! I ordered a corksport TBE back in december on the 24th and i ordered it over the phone. When i spoke to the guy who took my order i asked him if he could ship it that day and he said he would to expedite shipping over the holidays. They sent me a follow-up email to show that they had shipped it but the tracking number didnt even register any activity until the 29th and from then until the 7th of january there was no logged info. i know that what UPS does doesnt concern corksport but during the waiting period i sent them emails asking why it hadn't been delivered and why i was waiting so long. I never recieved a reply and started to get very upset. At this point i sent them an email about the lack of communication and the fact that they hadnt shipped my exhaust the day they promised. Once again no response. When i finally took delivery of the exhaust i did inventory of all the parts and was missing several bolts and a set of instructions. Since i don't ever pay for someone to do work on my car that i can do myself (and save the money) i ended up coming out of pocket for the bolt sets that were missing. I would have emailed them about the missing bolt sets but with thier poor communication i just sucked it up and spent the extra few bucks. I wish ihad never even dealt with them they are so unproffesional and i don't understand how they are still in business treating thier customers like this. If you are ever in a bind about who to go with for your aftermarket performance go with Protege garage or Street Unit i have dealt with both companys and Ken at protege garage and Mark at street unit are excellent at dealing with customers. They are upfront and care about your business. As for Corksport they are behind on R&D for the new speeds and behind in customer satisfaction. They have lost my business and i am on a mission to let everyone know that they don't deserve to do any business. Ahhhhhh! I feel better! Thanks everyone!

sorry to hear you had a bad experience with them, i ordered stuff from all 3 companys and never had a problem, my cs exhuast came to me fast i mean like 3 or so days after i ordered it. some times s*** happens but its no reason to try to take biz from them.

Corksport is a good company...I've ordered many things from them over the years, and have never had an issue. They're out on the West coast, so things take a while to get to me here, but that's understandable. If you would have called and asked them I'm positive they would have resolved the issue.

sorry to hear you had a bad experience with them, i ordered stuff from all 3 companys and never had a problem, my cs exhuast came to me fast i mean like 3 or so days after i ordered it. some times s*** happens but its no reason to try to take biz from them.

same for me shipping was fast and had all bolts

Yeah dude..you might have had an issue With CS...But most have not.

Just as many havd had issues with all the vendors....Things happen....Its just how it is.

I'm glad that you guys haven't had any issues but for a company to not even take the time to reply to emails sent weeks ago is incredibly unproffessional. I understand things happen but communication is important in any relationship. It is that lack of communication or even interest into trying to resolve the problem that blows my mind. that is not how i run my business and i shouldnt have to try to chase them around to get a call or email back. Remember i'm not hating i'm just disappointed and that is why i wrote the email.

Maybe they were colsed for the holidays for a alot of that time.
It sounds to me like you got communication...just not Immediate responses.

Sorry for the bad experience..but that could have easily been any vendor.

force fed i'm glad you are a staunch supporter of Cork Sport that means you have obviously had a great repoire with those guys but the main part of my initial thread i posted that there was no communication on thier part. They NEVER called or wrote back! That is the whole beef. That is what is important not the the quality of your relationship with Cork sport but the lack of concern or importance for them to even acknowledge any of my issues. I love the exhaust but i would send it back in a second if 1. i could get all the money back that i paid for it and 2. to give the money back to a company like cobb or cp -e that would probably(hopefully) care about my business. I'm not saying you cant have your opinion about my post but you are stating things that aren't true in my circumstance.

Last edited:
I am no supporter of anyone...My point is that this could and Has happened with every Vendor you mentioned in your original post.

Search around...We all like our vendors, but I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill.

PG has had issues at times with shipping, Street Unit is banned from these forums in case you dont know, and CS has been around for a long time and offers things that you CANT get anywhere else.
Period.

My point is you ordered the Dau before a holiday week...and expected someone to reply to you whenever you sent them an Email immediately.

For all you know they were closed for 10 days for the holidays ...Its not unheard of.

And Even I am slow to ship things sometimes...I am the first to say sorry....But my point is it could have been any vendor and your ordering timing was horribble for you to be outright complaining about the shipping time.
Its seemed OK to me considering your in HI....But hey..I dont ship Crap...so what do I know.

GLad you got your place to vent.

i think if you would have ordered this way before the holiday or after you would not have had problems, i konw alot of companys like that and shops will close down from christmas tell after the new year, your making a big deal about nothing important, i could write up the pg took over a week to send out my lsd but i didnt cuz i understand things happen, sorry your not satisfied with it but i know lots of people on here are, but i dont think i thread bashing them was really nessisary

Last edited:
force fed it is apparent that communication is not important to you. I have emailed them multiple times over the last two weeks. i have recieved zero replies. Is it still the holidays, have they been closed for the last two weeks, NO AND NO. If you believe that you can take your time to resolve issues with your customers or dont communicate with them you won't have have a successful business either. It only takes one time to affect. We all already know how you feel. Please don't downplay how i should feel.

From my experience, corksport is one of the more responsive vendors out there. Ordering anything for your car the week of Christmas can be dicey, because most are off 7-10 days during that time. I can only imagine how many emails they come back to when they are out for that long. It's a shame that your email got, let's say, miss-placed, but I know it's not because they don't care.

For the record, I don't think that forcefed is arguing with you. You shared your experience and he shared his...

msp2024 it took me over two weeks to recieve and the multiple times i contacted them they never even attempted to contact me back. That is the problem. NO COMMUNICATION AT ALL. just like you feel strongly about me not thread bashing them i felt strongly unappreciated when i couldnt get a response to my emails. I dont call businesses to complain because it doesnt accomplish the optimal end result. Emails are recorded and logged and are the right ways to communicate problems.

Ok....Stop F'ing whining..because at this point its all you are doing.

Your point has been made....Go change your pad now.

Oh...and Welcome to the forum....Noob.

And If they were closed/Off....I would not Expect for you to get a reply to your email no matter how many you send.
Man..your a funny guy.

forcefed do you even have a ms3 much less a 3? Why dont you go annoy and piss off someone on the protege forum and leave this to the people who own these cars. Loser! Just because you have over 8,000 posts doesnt make you an authority. it makes you a f***ing nerd and a self proclaimed know-it-all!

i drive a protege too, it dont matter what you ******* drive corksport is corksport, we all have good things to say you dont, you told your story we told ours, pm corksport on here if you have a ****** problem with them still, you got your exhaust on now shut the **** up about it

That goes for your sidekick and lover who also doesnt have an ms3 "MSP2024" what do you think your cars from the future? its an old pos thats outdated. why don't you go check in your parole office and tell them you should be arrested for faking like you have a decent car.

i hate to tell ya new....but they are all right....um they probably were closed for mutilple days and i'm sure there were a hundred emails a day....

now am i sorry everyone doesn't get on there knees for you, but welcome to a thing called LIFE...get used to disapointments, it's gonna happen a lot.

now quit pissing and moaning about something pointless before you really make a lot of people mad. you might have to come back on here one day for something usefull and well, get laughed at yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back