Direct-replacement MSP exhaust manifolds are HERE!

...so the Thunder V2 is still available? Because I need one baaaad!!! And my Thunder mani cracked right down the middle due to heat. Any news?

I am searching for new exhaust manifold and was wondering if anyone had a more recent list of replacements other than these. The only one that I can still find on the web is the steedspeed, and for $700 its the most expensive of the list. Are the prices still accurate, since this thread was created 3 years ago. Anyone else know of other brands that are available or were to get one would be great. I would even consider buying one used if it was in good shape and the price was right. Will be changing out my WGA soon and was thinking of just doing all this at one time!! also, anyone in the DeLand/Daytona area that would be willing to help with the replacement that would be awesome!!

The price below is accurate, although you are close enough to me that I could meet you somewhere if you wanted to save $15. The turnaround time
is 2.5 to 3 weeks once payment is made

I PMed Protephile about the manifold and he said he is still making them. He quoted me $408 shipped I believe.

Thanks.

...so the Thunder V2 is still available? Because I need one baaaad!!! And my Thunder mani cracked right down the middle due to heat. Any news?

Can you send me a PM regarding your cracking problem? Do you have a V1?

thanks Protephile for your quick response. I will PM when ready to buy. Would be willing to meet you half was as well since we are so close.

just got my thunder mani today, anyone know of a good set of replacement bolts for the turbo flange. dont want to buy some cheap bolts and throw them in, want something that will stand up over time so I wont have to worry about it?

just got my thunder mani today, anyone know of a good set of replacement bolts for the turbo flange. dont want to buy some cheap bolts and throw them in, want something that will stand up over time so I wont have to worry about it?

did you find anything?

Hey I Have ONE brand new never used "thunder" type s.s manifold. Had since 06 in box. I am fairly certain this was from the very first GB protephile every had... just letting ya know.... back on the boards for the fist time in like 3yrs!

Back