Dgm Cf Hood Local

Demonic-Speed

:
2003.5 MSP
HEy guys, I tried to ship my hood via DHL, Fedex, and UPS and none of them would ship the damn thing unless I went freight at a cost of about 375 bucks to send a 15lb hood. So as a result, I am trying to let it go local. Willing to meet withina certain distance etc. Looking for 350 for the hood, probably willing to go to 300 if you pick up my gas if I am meeting you somewhere. Any takers?

Ryan shipped it to me from Chi-town in August of late year for 111 bucks via DHL...But now DHL is saying no...

Them bastards...

350 is a bit high for a used hood. I picked up an OEM style VIS for 200 bucks, and it was only on the car for like 4 months. The hood is like 600 bucks new, so.... yeah. $350 is way too much.

If you want to ship give my company a call. We find the cheapest freight service if you need help. It will be cheaper of course if you ship business to business because for residential they add $65 for pickup from Res and another $65 for drop off to a Res. So thats a $130 savings if you can do it from a business. My work # is 800.303.1245. Anyone there can help you.

Back