:
92 & 16 Meyatas
SOLD for p5..used but in great shape $75 plus shipping lower 48

Attachments

• DSC05155.JPG
    DSC05155.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
ok i want it..... how you do want to do this??
send me a pm with your addy so i can get you the shipping charge, after that you send me the money by paypal, cashiers or bank check. once i receive the money i ship it out and provide you with a tracking #...ok?

send me a pm with your addy so i can get you the shipping charge, after that you send me the money by paypal, cashiers or bank check. once i receive the money i ship it out and provide you with a tracking #...ok?

im going to have to drop out at the moment.... something else came up.

Last edited:
I am correct in assuming that this will also fit rear latch cover of a 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege sedan. Is the length and width the same? and is the key hole on the same end?If so I'll take it.

I just visited the DG Motorsports website. They only have one cf latch cover for the protege. In the listing it does not specifically state for protege sedan or hatch. Might have to call them tomorrow.

DanDan2 was right. (2thumbs)

I just spoke with Dave at DG Motorsports and he said the cover is different for the 5 and the sedan. The latch cover is longer on the 5.

So sorry Bazooka. The part is back up for sale.

DanDan2 was right. (2thumbs)

I just spoke with Dave at DG Motorsports and he said the cover is different for the 5 and the sedan. The latch cover is longer on the 5.

So sorry Bazooka. The part is back up for sale.
do you still want the mirror covers or not? i have another interested party on the latch cover so no prob...

latch cover still available...some have shown interest, but no cash! cash talks!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back