Detroit Cheating?

TheJohnny

:
12 MS3, 11 CX-9
I swear ump, it's chocolate cake.......

What the heck is on Kenny Rogers hand, we will never know since he was only asked to wash them.

Either way, he still managed to throw seven more scoreless innings without whatever that is.

chocolate%20cake.jpg

I didn't watch the game nor have I watched any for more then an inning but the Tigers should forfeit the game if indeed he was. I mean, do you really have to cheat to beat St. Louis???

Last edited:
smo0f said:
someone needs to get that retard some toilet paper

OH that would of been too funny. Ump, I was scratching my ass and didn't have time to wipe my hand off..hahaha!

1. It was mud apparently
2. St. Louis will win the world series
3. (sanblaster1) you are obviously a Cub's fan, which I happen to notice are not in the world series.

Supposedly it was a combination of dirt and resin. It was washed off after the first inning where rogers walked a batter and gave up a single. The next 7 innings the 'mixture' was gone and he pitched a shut out. Cardinal fans should be asking for the crap to be put back on.(poke)

Nextruss said:
(sanblaster1) you are obviously a Cub's fan, which I happen to notice are not in the world series.

(glare) Yeah my nightmare may be coming true. White Sox & Cardinals winning the series. Baseball sucks...

Nextruss said:
1. It was mud apparently
2. St. Louis will win the world series
3. (sanblaster1) you are obviously a Cub's fan, which I happen to notice are not in the world series.

1) See picture taken Sunday and taken in game 3 of alcs.

2) Quoting to see your reaction when Tigers when in 5

3) See previous post.

Attachments

• mlb_rogers_hands_412.jpg
    mlb_rogers_hands_412.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 115
sanblaster1 said:
1) See picture taken Sunday and taken in game 3 of alcs.

2) Quoting to see your reaction when Tigers when in 5

3) See previous post.

Rogers is up to something, cheating not sure but it doesn't look like dirt and resin. and same spot in two different games.

Tigers in 5 not a chance.

it's a pretty obvious place to put pine tar or whatever if you were going to cheat. seems like he would be smarter than that- i hope.

Detroit could be firing the ball out of a howitzer on the mound for all I care. Detroit wins the series, albert pujols goes home and cries into his big bucket of HGH.

It's pine tar, plain and simple. He had it on for sure in 1 other game in the playoffs and at least 2 other games in the regular season. Even though he washed it off it still has the desired effect - have you ever gotten tree sap on your hands? That s*** takes days to come off.

Not to mention Kenny is having the greatest post season pitching run in the HISTORY of the game - that's a lot of years and a lot of good pitchers. And that coming from a guy who has normally been BLOWN UP when pitching in big games.

So yeah, pretty obvious he's cheating. I guess I don't mind so much since most of the hitters are pumping HGH anyway.

interesting, i read some news site that said it was dirt. but in those pictures, thats not dirt. no sir. oh well, go CARDINALS!!!

Cards Take Game 4. Just One Game Away.
It's All Over Tonight!!!

Go Cards!!!!

Attachments

• Fredbird.jpg
    Fredbird.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
MP3intheSTL said:
GO CARDS!!!

You guys give cub fans hope. 83 wins and we win the division and W.S.

I hate you guys.......but congrats.................

.............on being the most dangerous city in the U.S. (first)

Back