Deal's Gap (The Dragon) is Clear !

I have got some news from some people, that the cop's have left the area. (rockon)That is not saying, time to go raise hell on the dragon and be stupid. Just letting everyone know, it is clear for a "fun" run. (mj)

P.s. this also isnt saying there won't be any cop's up there, im just saying it isn't going to be nearly as bad as it was.

My buddy flipped his MSP on the Dragon. I'm trying to move near the area and then convince my wife that I need a Miata.

I'm dying to run the Dragon again. Between working three jobs and hearing about the ton of TN Highway Patrol coverage, I've just been standing by all Summer. I just read the good news though and will hopefully get up there one Sunday soon.

I'm dying to run the Dragon again. Between working three jobs and hearing about the ton of TN Highway Patrol coverage, I've just been standing by all Summer. I just read the good news though and will hopefully get up there one Sunday soon.

Yea, I've been wondering where you've been. Sorry man. But when you do get a day off to go run it, lemme know, I've been dying to run it too.

My buddy flipped his MSP on the Dragon. I'm trying to move near the area and then convince my wife that I need a Miata.

I remember that. That was the first time I met y'all! Scary stuff...and y'all do need to move up to GA - she'd love it up here! :) Tell her the Miata is for autocrossing. :p

you know Sean still has that video, both from my angle and from inside his car

I really thought this might be some type of trap, but suprisingly today it was not bad at all. We state trooper and one county sheriff today and they were both at the bottom.

Last edited:
Back