Dash Vibration! 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege!!

TxusMSP

:
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege Spicy Orange
I am getting a lot of dash vibration in my cab like when I'm at a stop, it is a little annoying but I love this car, I was wondering if I put some kind of insulation padding underneath the hood and the firewall if it would help out with the vibrating, I do have aftermarket metal motor mounts, thanks for any help!!!

metal??? i hope u mean poly urethane mounts lol. but yea any upgrade over the stock rubber mounts will cause vibrations. my dash vibrates a lot too. you can put padding around the dash too. where its bolted in. but other than that having major vibrations is just another perk of owning a MSP.

Oh yeah those my bad lol, yeah thought I'd have to just deal with it at first I thought it was because of bad motor mounts but then the mechanic checked and it wasn't the case at all I found out I had upgraded mounts

Ya brah, I get a lot of dash vibration when I turn on the A/C, it is annoying, I get the feeling my joint about to explode lol !

i just did my front left right engine mounts swap week ago...

main vibration from my driver side door panel, dash are ok i think . at least when i put my arms on my door rest, it quiet down a lot

Back