Darker tint headlights (canadian) darker side markers?

Pkay

Where can I pick up headlights like the ones that came with the canadian MSP's? Also anyone know of any darker tinted side markers?

i believe it is just the canadian p5 that have different lights the msp's should be the same

Or you can save yourself some $$ & paint your headlights/Nightshade your sidemarkers. Most MSP owners seem insistent on wasting $$ though. :confused:

The Canadian MSP's do not have different lights they are exactly the same as the US ones. I think what you are refeering to is the P5 headlights, they have a darker tint to them.

Black Majik MSP said:
Or you can save yourself some $$ & paint your headlights/Nightshade your sidemarkers. Most MSP owners seem insistent on wasting $$ though. :confused:
no offense but most of this home made save some money stuff MSP owners do, makes their cars look like s***. I just paid $28 for a pair of sidemarkers a opposed to $5 for spray paint but it will look professional.

As far as the headlights.... just asking on where the darker headlights came from.... P5's you say?

For sure the Canadian P5 has darker headlights, If I remember correctly it is specific years only though, I know when I was getting my car I was looking at them because I like them more than the plain clear ones. I have not looked in the P5 section but maybe the info in in there, if not I am sure someone knows if you post in there.

Back