Damn Nissans!

JMS'sMSP

Contributor
:
2005 RX8
I dont know what it is but I seem to find more morons driving Nissans than any other make... Today I am sitting in the parking lot outside of Circut City and....BUMP! I get nudged from behind... I look up and there are these two guys standing at the rear of my car... I get out and they are "this isnt out car, we tried to stop it..."

Some idiot Nissan driver didnt put the ebrake on or put it in gear and the damn car rolled from two lanes of spots over and hit my car.... I said " Luckily Mazdas are made well..." there was no damage to my car, and we had to push that piece of s*** back up and they had to hold it while i moved... Just the latest in a long line of dumb ass Nissan drivers...

sorry to hear that sucks. Not as bad as me going outside in the morning and seeing some ass ran in to the side of my jeep and causes $1K in damage. Hit in run in a gated apt complex! ARGHHH

Lisakay said:
did you wait for the driver to come outta CC?

I was in a hurry and there was no dmg at all to either car... So I left.. By the look of the car it was someone that didnt even have insurance anyway... I was kind of shocked that there isnt even a tiny scratch or bump or something... but there isnt any at all...

Should I have waited?

nah.. I guess if there wasnt anything wrong with your car.. I probably would have just to "speak to the guy" with the nissan... lol..

Lisakay said:
nah.. I guess if there wasnt anything wrong with your car.. I probably would have just to "speak to the guy" with the nissan... lol..

I would have liked too, but how much good would it have done??? It isnt going to change the person, they are still going to be a moron. Plus being parked in the middle of a parking lot of a shopping center I could only guess they went into CC, they could have gone into a dozen stores... With no dmg at all done, I figured....Just leave...

Back