CustomMSP's custom MSP JUST for me!

DiS

In Soviet Russia...
Contributor
:
2016 Subaru WRX Crystal White Pearl
Hey all. FINALLY I got my FMIC! Man, I was waiting for my finances to stabilize a bit and BOOM, I got this thing! Dimentions are 28'' by 6'' by 3''. Thing looks freaking awesome!

All thanks goes out to CustomMSP!!! Thanks again Anatoly!

here are few pics...
DSCF0424.JPG

DSCF0425.JPG

DSCF0426.JPG

DSCF0430.JPG

Last edited:
DiS said:
Hey all. FINALLY I got my FMIC! Man, I was waiting for my finances to stabilize a bit and BOOM, I got this thing! Dimentions are 28'' by 6'' by 3''. Griffin Core. Thing looks freaking awesome!

All thanks goes out to CustomMSP!!! Thanks again Anatoly!

here are few pics...
DSCF0424.JPG

DSCF0425.JPG

DSCF0426.JPG

DSCF0430.JPG

dude. my cat looks JUST like yours. anyways, nice FMIC. get that thing installed.

hehe! Thanks man. Yea I gotta go to Kooldino's house now and test fit it along with cutting out the sheet metal for the IC pipes and cut 1/3 of the reinforcement bar (bumper).

P.S.
FMIC + my cat = fastest animal on earth (thumb)

DiS said:
hehe! Thanks man. Yea I gotta go to Kooldino's house now and test fit it along with cutting out the sheet metal for the IC pipes and cut 1/3 of the reinforcement bar (bumper).

P.S.
FMIC + my cat = fastest animal on earth (thumb)
yeah man. I'll have to get a picture or two of the cat and my protege. lol. looks good though.

kooldino, he's a good guy. I've talked with him a couple times.

boostdprotegelx said:
yeah man. I'll have to get a picture or two of the cat and my protege. lol. looks good though.

kooldino, he's a good guy. I've talked with him a couple times.
w3rd! Thats where MOST of my turbo parts came from, hehe. No two ways about it! KewlDhyno is the hero!

boostisgood said:
Man that thing attracts pussy :D
you know it man! hahaha

DiS said:
w3rd! Thats where MOST of my turbo parts came from, hehe. No two ways about it! KewlDhyno is the hero!

you know it man! hahaha
as it should be.

yeah man good luck.

awesome Dennis. When do you think your project will be done? You've been collecting parts for awhile now

Iggy said:
awesome Dennis. When do you think your project will be done? You've been collecting parts for awhile now
Thanks man! s***, Ive been on this project for over a year now.....stupid bills...taking away MOST of my check! Now since the CORKSPORT exhaust is on backorder till June, Im probably gonna wait that long unless Ill get a deal on custom exhaust for 400 bucks.....but that wont happen.

PaulMP3 said:
Whats up man.. glad to see your turbo project is comming along.

OMFG ITS PAUL!!!! Holy s*** man! We didn't hear from you in ******* ages!!! OMG where the hell have you been man!??!?!? How's everything? oh and thanks for the warm words on the turbo subject, heh

Damn, I'm jealous. That's much nicer than the small FMIC I run. My FMIC must HATE life at 19psi.

Wanna trade? :p

Back