Custom Battery Tie Down

After some thought, I would be more interested in the fuse box cover(s) in a "brushed" finish. (2thumbs)

Interested. :D

RX - msprotege.com - Polished - Battery tie-down/fuse box cover

I'll see how much money I have left after I get my Miata this month, but this seems like a good product.

Here is the latest info regarding the battery tie-down.

We talked to the machine shop and they are going to get us a prototype made and quote us on prices. the more we order the cheaper it will be. As soon as i get the quote we will post the prices and get a final list of those interested.

Since the request was made about the j-hook replacemente we designed a new one that would go with the tie down. Here is the final design.

tiedown.jpg

Thanks,
Kevin

Interested in both (battery tie down and fuse box cover) in brushed and preferably without any logos.

Thanks,

so this can be used for OEM style battery as well as optima? Cause I dont have an optima now so I'd like one to fit my OEM battery now but will get an optima battery down the road and this could work for both. Waiting on pricing info

Id be interested in the tie down as well as the fuse box cover. Id like to have the "Flyin M" symbol engraved on one or the other. And Id like the pieces to brushed and in red (hopefully). Subbin for price info...

Just a quick update so you won't think we've forgotten about you guys!! It sounds like we could possibly have pricing info as early as tomorrow afternoon. Keeping fingers crossed!

Thanks,
Kevin

MorrisPwdrCoatn said:
Just a quick update so you won't think we've forgotten about you guys!! It sounds like we could possibly have pricing info as early as tomorrow afternoon. Keeping fingers crossed!

Thanks,
Kevin

Awesome awesome!! How soon before you start taking orders? I imagine after pricing is finalized, but was just curious to know. Im kinda antzy about this. Great to see that this is FINALLY going to get done.

Back