Current Mazda owner needs a luxury car as well

Aviator? XC90?

Escalade and Navigator would also be nice, but probably too big (and will feel big too).

The cx-90 looks and feels as good as any bmw or Benz imo, cheaper and doesn’t have those bmw/benzesque falling apart left and right issues.

Yes, I'm totally biased but the Volvo XC90 fits the bill. I personally prefer the XC60 of all Volvo's SUV's but that won't be big enough for you. Hopefully you'd get one with the Bower & Wilkins stereo upgrade. It's only 3 grand. 8)
Worth every penny! (Says the guy that bought a used car with it and didn't pay 3 grand)

I have a close friend who bought a 2018 XC90 a couple of years ago and despite an issue or two with the air suspension system, he loves it. Very good looking car too! (y)

I have a close friend who bought a 2018 XC90 a couple of years ago and despite an issue or two with the air suspension system, he loves it. Very good looking car too! (y)

To me, the XC90 is the best looking SUV out there. The interior is also amazing and I would argue it has the best sound system out there. The cabin even smells good!

Coming back in this thread after some months. I have not bought the car yet. It was not a necessity so I was taking time.

Yes, I looked at above suggestions

Volvo - XC90. yea, agree it is a good looking vehicle. But interior wise it is still old style. Doesn't have luxury interior especially it's priced so high. Yes it's one of the safest car in the market.

I tried Lexus TX 500. It is really powerful one. Liked it. 2 concerns : As grand high lander didn't make it safety test , Lexus coming from same platform, there is a chance of safety issue. Third row seats back are extremely firm because it's thin.

Finally, I leased VOLVO XC90 ULTIMATE PHEV version. It drives great. Amazing comfort. Loving it.. A natural progression from Mazda to Volvo.. I am still keeping CX5 with me

Nice. They're fantastic cars. I'm more in love with mine then I was when I bought it. Did you get the Bowers Stereo?
Join us @ SwedeSpeed.com if you're looking for a forum. 😉

Latest posts

Back