CT Food and Beer

genericuser

Contributor
:
96 Miata M-Edition, 2015 Mazda 3 Hatch
These Mass folk are making us look bad. We need a CT food and beer run..

Suggestions:
John Harvards, Manchester CT
Willimantic Brewing Company (Good, cheap, tasty!)
Eli Cannon's, Middletown CT (Weekend afternoon only, too busy on Friday/Saturday night)

Thoughts?

It is actually pretty darn good. They make a plate of nachos bigger than your head.

I was pretty darn impressed. Despite being in Willirico, it is quite a gem.

Cannons on a saturday/sunday afternoon is a good thing too. There is nobody there and you can get a good table and not have to be crammed into a corner with 200 people.

Jessica and I went back to Cannons, she was nervous about going again because she hates crowded places. She had a blast, it was like night and day. There was nobody there the second time.

i'm in for a sunday afternoon at Elli cannons, this weekend I think i'm around. I'm not on here enough anymore, so Sean could you email me if things solidify? bjevans@scrantonmotors.com Thanks

I just got back from lunch. I was out kicking the miata around with the top down. it's so much easier to get the back end out with snow tires on. and of course, when I rolled back to the showroom, i had to have the music up and rollin' slow so everyone could see just how much fun it is to be me!!

Last edited:
Not sure if something will happen this weekend, but I'll keep you posted B.

WELLLLLLLLL I will be in Manchester this week, going to visit the GF. I will be around for maybe a lunch or something but since I am visiting her she wouldnt bbe too happy if I said "sorry babe grabbing brews with Sean PEACE". So yeah maybe something could bbe worked out for soon or another time with me.

There is some bar/pub place I went to last time I was with the GF I beleive it could have been that brew place you speak of and sometimes its full sometimes its not. It was near some DQ I beleive its wilirico but I will ask the gf. If it is then its not bad of a place, didnt try the brew though unfortunatly.

....slight change i could be game to meet you down in manchester some night. have some friends in that area!

-R

so, you guys getting together or what??? maybe we can get a small convoy together from ma??

Back