Cranking but no Spark or Fuel?

KJS

:
2003 Spicy MSP
Long Story Short:

I blew up my MSP engine 9 months ago. I forged the engine. Now the engine is back in the car, and when I try to start the car, the engine will crank but wil not receive any spark or any fuel.

The first thing that comes to mind is the stock alarm system that comes with the MSP. I dont have any keyfobs, and therefore I can not disable the alarm unless I buy a whole brand new keyfob from mazda and reprogram it.

Is there anything else that could cause this?
The fuel lines have been checked, along with the injectors, the fuel pump, and a million other things.

I also cannot communicate with the car (ecu) using a code reader or scanner. The car is basically immobilized.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Check all your ecu related fuses. Does the check engine light come on with the key? Pretty sure the alarm in the msp will not allow it to crank.

You can put the key in the door and lock and unlock it a couple times and it disables the the alaram atleast mine does

Still cant figure out this problem.

I cant even hook up a scanner/code reader because it wont communicate with the car.

The battery has power. The starter is cranking the engine, but theres nothing coming through.

Have you checked all fuses?????????? Do you have 12v at the injectors? 5v at the sensors????? All connectors plugged in?

Back