CPE catted DP install help?

dougefresh_

:
2006 MS6 wwp
Finally picked up my CPE catted DP the other day, but I'm not the most mechanically inclined, and would really appreciate some help if anyone feels like ruining a day, lol. I'm currently running the 3" TP to 3" cbe.

Carlson offered to give me a hand (thanks buddy!), but from what I've read a couple extra sets of hands can speed things up. I'm trying to save some loot on this install, as my fuel pressure issues persists, and they're starting to eat up my non-existent funds. I won't bore you with the details of the fuel issue...it's been almost 3 months now since the problem originated :(. The car runs "fine" but I have low idle pressure still, great pressure at PT, but the PSI under WOT are unacceptable. We're getting closer and closer to fixing this, and I'm hoping to have it done next week. I have a new CPE hpfp, changed out the fuel pump relays, fp resistor, and tank pump to no avail.

I can provide some drinks/food or whatever (can't afford a kegger though, haha), and I can't do this at my house (live in a condo, and can't even work on the car at my place).

Anyways, if anyone who's done this before is willing to help me out, that would be sweet. After this, I'll just need a DNP mani to be fully bolted. I have a Labonte Stage 2 w/m kit that's 1/2 installed, but I should be able to finish that myself no problem. I live in N. Quincy, and can obviously come to whoever's house. I'm off on Fri/Sat/Sun. I know DP installs are a pita, and it's a tall order, but I thought I'd reach out to you guys anyways.

Thanks in advance!! :)

Doug

i was gonna offer you a hand ,but i'm working far away from home and i need the weekend to do stuff around the house.....

:)

GL with the install

Ben

Back