CP-E Short Ram Intake, in development....

Looks like a very well made piece thus far...Not sure about how I feel about the metal part being there as that will surely conduct heat but who knows...Are they making a heat shield for it as well? Oh, and the air straigtners look much more solid than whats on the Cobble sri.

Last edited:
My bet is that it will be $215 and there WILL be a shortage haha. Hopefully shes compatible with the Accessport as well.

What's the link to order? Also, anyone know if their Airbox will be compatible if we buy the SRI first or will it be a completely different setup?

Last edited:
What's the link to order? Also, anyone know if their Airbox will be compatible if we buy the SRI first or will it be a completely different setup?

it will be compatible of course. although cp-e has said it's pretty low on their development list.

unless they start seeing a lot of people ask for it. then they will move it up.

It would be awesome if they offered the Xcelnano with the silicone turbo inlet pipe for around $300.

My understanding is that a SRI is only of any benefit if your stock airbox is restrictive/unable to flow sufficient volume of air. So is the stock airbox restrictive?

My understanding is that a SRI is only of any benefit if your stock airbox is restrictive/unable to flow sufficient volume of air. So is the stock airbox restrictive?

According to COBB, our stock airbox is the most restrictive they have ever come across.

i was at cp-e couple days ago, their still testing the SRI but i do know they just recieved some hardware to make ton of em, also they are working on an inlet pipe so just sit tight they should being come out soon

nanovsstock.JPG

+14hp increase!

Back