Corksport's Jspec Exhaust Cam

no but I want to. I've heard good things. Use the search to find all of the threads.

dont waste your time or effort. yes there will be slight gains, but if you're opening the engine to change the cams, get real cams

He would recomend twiggy stix. do a search on that fiasco. Not trying to flame(flame) the out come was great.
I have a 1.8L with the 2.0L J-spec cam in already. the idle is realy choppy. I showed Derick from Corksport and he said it sounded like I have big cames in it. the cames in the fp motor are not only different duration and lift than the FS but the ramp angles and well everything on them is different. So I'm going to open it up and put the new exaughst cam in next month when I get my taxes back. got some good money coming in for other fun stuff too.

Last edited:
lol, would the msp exaust suffice to do a new header justice? i dont want to sound like a ricecan

I just saw, but you beat my edit...

is Twiggy still making his? I heard they were a limited edition run, like 10 or 20 sets made total..

i read somewhere here that ppl were using the fs-ze intake cam for their exhaust cam, is that going to be better than the actual fs-ze exhaust cam?, just looking into it since i have a fs-ze and would like to know if i need another intake cam to swap out with, thanks

The intake cam is more aggressive than the exhaust, but when we looked at them side by side, it seems you would need to repin it for it to work (and even then, I don't know)... neither option is as good as aftermarket, though.

Back