corksport power series

redpr5

:
2002 Protege5
i was just wondering if anybody has a sound clip of the power series exhaust on the p5 with the 2.0L i tried searching the forums but didnt find anything.
ive found videos on you tube but they were on a 1.6 and 1.8L (the 1.8 sounds really good, so im curious to hear how it sounds on the 2.0)

i got it, i see you have an obx header just as i do
so i will take a clip, i planned on doing so for the official exhaust thread if its not dead yet, however you will be then running straight pipes as the corksport exhaust eliminates it! so you can do what im doing and get a hi-flow cat welded in it, but i will post the sound clip of it verrry soon as it is right now: obx header, corksport exhaust w/silencer in

i was just wondering if anybody has a sound clip of the power series exhaust on the p5 with the 2.0L i tried searching the forums but didnt find anything.
ive found videos on you tube but they were on a 1.6 and 1.8L (the 1.8 sounds really good, so im curious to hear how it sounds on the 2.0)

go to their website, then have one on an msp, shouldn't sound much diffrent than that.

Sure it will. The MSP will be a lot quieter than a P5 w/ a header.

yeah i plan on getting the sound to night or tomorrow so it WILL be up tomorrow, never fear!

cool
i actually dont have a header yet, thats in my future mods list. but i willb e getting an obx so your sound clip will still help.
i appreciate it.

exhaust

damn that sounds SICK!!!!
i appreciate the vid man!

definetly gettin that exhaust now

yea no problem, just tryin to make the world a louder place lol
oh and yea it sounds sick and fits and everything perfect, but make sure u get the model SPECIFICALLY for the p5 because the p5 is shorter then the sedan so the tip is gonna stick out if u get the sedan model

Last edited:
yea i know about the p5/sedan difference. i appreciate the input from everyone though.

maxx mazda, ill never be goin turbo, but i was just wonderin how much quieter it is with a turbo compared to without.

Well considering you can run an open downpipe and not have ti be too loud, turbos quiet it down a fair bit I'd say.

Latest posts

Back