Corksport Power Series Intake

I just got my Intake in the mail.. A day earlier than it was supposed to get here.. Thanks Derrick for the awesome customer service. Top notch in my book.

Going to be putting this on come Saturday when work doesn't own me for a day.

Mine hasnt shipped yet. :-( by the time i get it my summer will be over. you guys know michigan only gets like 3 weeks of good weather, right??

lol, im not upset.. just anxious for my turbo inlet pipe.

just ordered mine less than 30 seconds ago.
mmmmmmmm.

you will love it man.. I feel a world of difference from the stock tip and air box.. it feels like i've picked up some nice gains and the turbo is more responsive.. overall I was very please with this mod.. (drive2)

We support the intake back further on the turbo inlet pipe. There is a bracket that goes to the original TIP mounting point on the motor.

-Derrick

Yup indeed and mine mounted up perfectly to it.. Great quality the only problem I had was I kinda bent the Nipple a little on the inlet but that was TOTALLY my fault because I pushed on it too hard but it was ok.

And I would say get the Cold airbox for the intake if you get theres looks great and its stealthy most people that dont know much think my intake is stock because it looks like an airbox is still on it :)

I just installed my CS sri/tip yesterday. The install was painless, as the fitment was perfect. The quality is very good and for the price, it's a great bang for your buck mod. I finally got a chance to put some miles on this morning. Noticeable seat of the pants power increase and you can certainly hear the intake/turbo. The turbo might be a little more responsive as well.

Also worth mentioning is Corksport's customer service. It's top notch.

Back