CorkSport Power Series 99-03.5 Protege Exhaust

We are still working on getting the downpipe back available. I cannot offer a date at this point.

-Derrick

Silencers in stock? don't need it till next March but will go ahead and order it now.

unfortunately for me my finances will be preventing me from ordering my exhaust any time soon so i sit and wait:(

do you guys have any idea yet for the down pipe, i'm going to hold off on my exhaust until i can order a true turbo back from you guys...

is there any way to get rid of the crazy rattle that makes me not want to have this silencer in, besides taking it out? lol

is there any way to get rid of the crazy rattle that makes me not want to have this silencer in, besides taking it out? lol

yea it does rattle perrty bad.. but motor mounts and the corksport exhaust hangers will take that away :) anyway bump for a awesome exhaust i got mine and im goin to polish it up these r awesome exhausts systems!

You can add an extra hole in the silencer through the side of the muffler tip and put another bolt in to eliminate the rattle.

-Derrick

I would be 100% in if it wasn't for the muffler. I honestly don't like that look. Is there possibly a way I could buy it without the muffler? so I could just put my own on there... maybe? lol

I have seen several people change out the muffler section with the stock MSP unit. We left the flange section in the same location as stock. We do not offer our exhaust in pieces so you would have to purchase the whole thing to do this.

-Derrick

Might be bumping an old thread but I'd be down for an 80mm exhaust for the P5. Just 28 more to go!

We do not have a package dealer available for both. I checked out our current specials and we have nothing there to use towards the exhaust. We have both the downpipe and the exhaust in stock currently.

-Derrick

Back