CorkSport Power Series 99-03.5 Protege Exhaust

I hope you don't have an aftermarket header... It's sounds pretty raspy and very loud with a header.

And you dont think it's loud and raspy? I've got the Power Series on my P5 with a Spooled^ header and it's loud as hell. I should've ordered it with the cat installed...

Yeah the exhaust gets real loud with a header on it with no cats. But it would be like that with any exhaust with that set up.

i would REALLY love to get this exhaust but im not sure how the fitment would be on a boosted protege..... since the bumpers are different compared to the msp's wouldnt the exhaust muffler hang a good bit lower? and also does this come wit new gaskets or can the stock ones be reused?
thanks
Jagan

jagan, it fits good with the sedan bumper, it doesnt really hang low at all, and it comes with gaskets,
my brother has it on his sedan protege and it sounds good

i wanted that angle exit so i just sold the axleback of the corksport and bought a hks axleback for a p5 and had to have it longer cuz it was to short. i just put it on and it looks great and sound great.

jagan, it fits good with the sedan bumper, it doesnt really hang low at all, and it comes with gaskets,
my brother has it on his sedan protege and it sounds good
really?? damn i want to hear it in person!!! cause right now mine sounds like s*** in my opinion.. although it hasnt ran in like 2 months i remember how it sounded lol.. didnt u jus remove your exhaust to make the side exit exhaust??

finally put on my 80mm exhaust! Fitment is dead on. It's amazing how perfect it fits. The rumble at idle sounds great too. Great quality product but i expect nothing less from you guys

just got my exhaust installed and it sounds really nice i do need the silincer soon though let me know when that shipment comes in

I ordered mine a couple weeks ago and got it 2 days later. It is freakin great. Cant wait for a new dp so it fits better. My jpipe is kinda nasty and doesnt fit quite right. So it leaks a little.

Back