CorkSport 80mm Exhaust for the MSP

what are the chances of modifying this exhaust to have the muffler not at the end like you guys have done with mazda 3 exhaust systems ?
Having that big canister in the back leaves much to desire at having a sleek rear view if you know what I mean.

Video & Sound Clips

Hi all,

I finally got these dug out of my camera...these video clips were done on a customer's car that is pretty substantially modified, yet still runs the stock turbocharger.

Wide Open Throttle & Idle

Wide Open Throttle Run

Idle and Driveaway

If you have any questions, let me know. Fire trucks and fire truck sounds are not included. :-/

Jason Griffith
CorkSport Mazda Performance

Last edited:
Offer still stands. You buy one with an otherwise stock vehicle and we'll dyno before and after here at our shop. Intake is ok, just nothing like fmic or downpipe. That is the only reason we didn't dyno our initial test car.

Jason

So according to the website link, this thing is 700 and if you need a cat it is 900? Damn son, that is a lot.

But I have to say, that thing sounds AWESOME. I really wish I had the option to buy this over the Vibrant.

Okay I must not have been fully awake because I thought it said 699 on their website w/o a cat. In that case, that's an awesome deal. Anybody wanna buy my Vibrant and pick it up at my house so I can buy this thing? :D

well that's why I was saying pick up lol. shipping would be atleast 100 i'm sure. I really like this exhaust but I don't have a reason to buy it.

looks/sounds awesome.

I've had my 2.4" CS exhaust for years now....love it!

Here are a few pictures of the muffler section installed.

99p6100-1.jpg

99p6100-2.jpg

Derrick

If I still had the GT25 I would be all over this. I had the 60mm back in the day. Props to corksport for continuing to make quality parts for msps.

So according to the website link, this thing is 700 and if you need a cat it is 900? Damn son, that is a lot.

But I have to say, that thing sounds AWESOME. I really wish I had the option to buy this over the Vibrant.

Just as a verification from us, it's $500 w/o Catalyst, $700 with. On the group buy it could get down to $450/$630 though!!

Jason
CorkSport

Back