Cops Love my True Red with Tinted Windows

Back to the red causing more attention, I know somebody did a big study and found that old idea was wrong. It turned out only one color got pulled over more than the rest, white cars. And even that difference was very small.

Maybe red is not pulled over more often, but I do think red gets targeted more often. I have had several occasions where I was in light traffic, coming around a corner, and boom the detector lights up. Even if it was instant-on I would have got other hits as he sprayed other vehicles out ahead.. Nope...silence until he saw my red car.

Another was a construction zone trap. Strait road, cars spaced out, 40 zone. Not a blip on the detector...until he sees my car.

It has just happened too many times for me to ignore the possible correlation.

Maybe there are just more white cars out there!

Here's my CB with solar guard 16

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

What Solar Guard is that? I know there are metalized films they make, and just plain other ones. That 16 doesn't look bad, almost seems lighter than I'd thought.

What Solar Guard is that? I know there are metalized films they make, and just plain other ones. That 16 doesn't look bad, almost seems lighter than I'd thought.

It's the High Performance Supreme series.

i have 20% all around (minus windshield which I still want the stripe on). I have a hard time turning in un-lit areas at night w/o rolling down the windows lol. The darker the tint->the better it looks, but I am glad I didn't go any darker.

UHHHHH your tint is illegal, SO thats why you were stopped. Man not another one of these posts.

Back