Cool EVO

I've gotten Nice Honda(Civic Nation yo), Nice Tib, Nice Acura, Why doesnt your WRX have a hood scoop, could go on and on.."Oh its a mazda? thats wierd" Hamilton Ontario is a strange place sometimes....Stormtrooper77 is right, cops do notice orange (eek2)

When I first got the msp I went to Subway and the worker was all damn man what do you do for a living? I was like what? and he was all to afford the EvoVIII I was like no no its a msp he just looked at me like I was lying or something. Another time some guy at a gas station was all you should have gotten a 6 there faster blahbla blah. Then I told him it was a mazdaspeed version protege and he was like whats that. So I had to school him a lil and he still was just going on about the 6 is nicer and this and that I just tuned him out.Oh and I get wrx quite a bit also.

mp5smuggler said:
i was told nice BMW once. could be due to the fact that my rims sorta look like BBS's and i have the euro 323F badge and the DGM grille.
its the 323 u have, lol

everyone mixed my car up for a WRX my friend has one and they thought it was his all the time.

i still dont see how people can mistake our cars as bein wrx or evos..i guess maybe cause its my car and i know what it is

i get the is300 thing all the time ...... dont get how the msp can be confused for a wrx but oh well. most of the time though i get the typical question for me....."what the hell is that?" specially after i win a race!!

rob

I had someone ask me how a kid my age could afford an IS300... Then I explained to him that it was a Protege5, and that my expensive car was at home, the WRX. He got a chuckle out of that. =)

I get the 6 thing every once in a while... When I first picked my car up, some guy swore up and down that it was a brand new BMW...... lol A couple people confuse it with the Rex, but mainly I get "nice car" comments.

i get everything from is300 to wrx to mazda6 but NEVER a protege, ....most people on the road pull up and just say " Nice car, how fast is it?" ....:D

i only get... "is that the turbo mazda?" yeah.... "so how many HPs is it" umm its.. its 170 but its got a 450w system... " oh ok, later"

I've never gotten evo from anybody... I've gotten the nice WRX comment before... but it's a rare thing for anybody to recognize it for a msp or a protege at all... and there are 8 msp's in my town according to my count (or at least 8 different ones have been through my town on multiple occasions)... the best thing is when you see another msp drive by and you and the other driver just stare smile and point at each other

b00sted said:
8? ur lucky....theres bout 100 ive counted down here in south florida
there's fixing to be 50 after the huge hurricane.... (confused)

b00sted said:
8? ur lucky....theres bout 100 ive counted down here in south florida

I live in a fairly small town compared to what's in florida and all.... so I thought 8 was a lot... that and my brother who lives an hour away has a sunlight silver msp.... I got my sunlight silver msp one week after he got his

I hope the hurricane doesn't kill off any msp's

Last night I raced a Firebird formula and stayed directly beside him and when he slowed down he said, is that the 300HP subaru. :) I was like no, its a protege, and he almost s*** himself i think. pretty funny to me.

I also had a 2004 eclipse GT ask to race me while his friend snickers.. I was like you might beat me. So we go for it and I got about 4 car lengths by 3rd gear. so they just did the old ricer fly by:) Silly people

Back