Contacting AEM or Injen

prboy3

:
Mazda3 Black Mica Auto
Hey 3'ers

I need to contact by email AEM or Injen. I went to AEM website and no email addresses there. I have a question regarding shipping and authorize dealers if any, in my island Puerto Rico. Please if you know anyone or have an email address I'll appreciate it big time if you provide it to me. I want a CAI, want it to order it through an authorize dealer here.

Thanks all in advance...

PRBOY3

don't waste your time...I went to all local shops and all you won't find it here yet.....I bought mine through ebay. it gave me 6.5 whp dyno tested...I'll help you order it if you want

I'm just curious if any of the US vendors will ship to PR if you can't find any down there....

Or maybe you know someone in the continental U.S. that would be willing to order it, then ship it to you. Heck, I'd be willing to do that, but you'd have to pay me via paypal before I order the CAI. I do have extensive internet cigar trading references. (I'm a cigar nut (smoke) ).

Thanks you guys

(help) Well I'll see. I don't know if I can talk about other vendors(braindead ...But I'm checking with JCWitney. They have Injen and AEM probably not the MAzda3 though, but I'm checking if they can order it for me then sell it to me. Not a bad idea(eyeballs) . In the mean time the resonator is comming off(rockon) ...LOL

Taje Care all, Thanks
PRBOY3

Anyway: WHERE you all got your intakes? do they ship to PR? help a brotha out...I mean a COUPLE of brothas out..LOL Puerto Rico wants some Mazda3 whoot whoot...(drive)

check your pm's!!!!

24ibuy.com is wherei ought mine... it was shipped to san juan in 3 days and the total cost was $240....they have great customer service

morris said:
check your pm's!!!!

24ibuy.com is wherei ought mine... it was shipped to san juan in 3 days and the total cost was $240....they have great customer service
Yeah thanks man, I think I saw those. Following what Goldwing2000 said, have you had any problems? CEL? Keep me informed please.

Thanks

PRBOY3

How many miles have you driven? the cel usualy comes on when you drive normaly...not when driving "Spiritedly"...it takes the fuel trim from the highest run you did and compare it with your granny driving...when it realizes it is a big ol gaping hole of a difrence it sends the cel...CPE maf is being used to rid that unconvienence of staring at the idiot light.

Da 6 said:
How many miles have you driven? the cel usualy comes on when you drive normaly...not when driving "Spiritedly"...it takes the fuel trim from the highest run you did and compare it with your granny driving...when it realizes it is a big ol gaping hole of a difrence it sends the cel...CPE maf is being used to rid that unconvienence of staring at the idiot light.
Hey all,
Maybe you should explain that in "baby" words for me LOL(hear ya) . No CAI no CEL, with CAI Drive normal not pushing it, CEL goes on? With CAI Pushing it CEL not on?(boom01)
Someone have had the CEL on? because of CAI?(thought) because of getting out the resonator?
Looking foward to get a CAI but no looking forward for a CEL...(yupnope)

Thanks in advance!!!

PRBOY3

the cel issue are for select individuals with 2.3 Not everyone drives the car a certain way to get it...I ran my car hard the other day to the poing of hitting limiter and spinning out and I didn't get the cel till 20 miles after I left the course. after letting the car idle 30 mins it disapeared and has yet to come on...(yet) a solid cel is ok to drive...when the cel is flashing is when you really want to get it checked out asap. resonator delete doesn't change the specs enough to get a cel.

jejeje my cel came on!

I hate that stupid light...but Ive gotten used to it over the years....it seems to turn on when i drive at very low rpm...then it desapears...
wellit was going to come out sooner or later if your moding right? at least i got that out of the way (nana)

morris said:
jejeje my cel came on!

I hate that stupid light...but Ive gotten used to it over the years....it seems to turn on when i drive at very low rpm...then it desapears...
wellit was going to come out sooner or later if your moding right? at least i got that out of the way (nana)
Good way to keep people from asking for rides(laugh) "Yeah...but you're pushing the car when it cuts off" *points at cel and smile*

crossbow said:
Morris,

I would get your car scanned. How do you know the Cel is being caused by the intake?

well it's probable it's the AEM as they suggest here....my spark plugs are for nitrous wich that doesn't help either and my cats are removed.....car is running fine so no worries...I'm not going to the dealer so as soon as I remove the nitrous kit I'll scan wich should be two or three bottles from now.

you know anyone with a canbus obdII scanner? Crosbow my light came on and went off 3 times since the race!!! I'm gonna buy a scanner one of these days and sell the one I have now

I have a can scanner. I always keep in my car. Just come to the next meet I'm at and I'll happily scan your car.

Morris,

With those type's of assumptions, you'll be one of the first 3 owners to destroy their own engine.

Get a scanner, buy it if you have to, but don't sit there and assume the check engine light is caused by something you feel to be "Benign".

I'd also watch your A/F ratio...the injectors in the 6i/3s aren't exactly "oversized' for the application, and the stock AF runs 11.5:1 at 6500 rpm. If your spraying a 50 shot....your getting close to leaning out the engine at WOT. Anything more then a 50 (talking dry shots here), and your heading down replacement lane.

Any of you with the resonators off, have had any problems? with water in the filter? not enought to hybrolock but debris or water in filter box?

THanks all for you help...

Maybe I'll order CAI when the Auto version is tested...

PRBOY3

Back