condensation in Headlights............

JoeSakic19

Contributor
:
2014 Mazda3 GS + 2013 CX-5 Touring.
Today was my 8000 Kilometers inspection at my mazda dealer (oil change)

They put the car in the garage then when they finish put my car back in the parking lot.

Problem is ... My headlights are now full of condensation ! They say it's because I've change the bulbs but hey.. A headlight isn't supposed to be that sensible to the temperature....

I'm really mad :@

they are playing hard ball, play hard ball back. you'll have to push if you want those replaced. they tell you no because the majority of people roll over like bitches. make them the bitches and get new headlights!!!

yea thats becuz on the sun.... is it like yellowish or fogy? another thing if they dont change it out just use 600 sand paper and sand it till it looks clean and then take it to a paint shop and have them clear them...

yea thats becuz on the sun.... is it like yellowish or fogy? another thing if they dont change it out just use 600 sand paper and sand it till it looks clean and then take it to a paint shop and have them clear them...

you read the OP right? the car has 8000km on it and the lights are not yellowed.

i bet when the car went into the shop it was cold outside(Canada) and then warmed up while they were working on it and changed the bulbs. once it went back outside the air in the lights was warmer then outside and caused the condensation. either get them to take the bulb back out and warm up the air to remove the condensation or wait. like was said the bulbs will get rid of it after a while.

I'm having the same problem! Got a car wash, and noticed my drivers side headlight was full of condensation. I have a service appt on tuesday of next week (not this tuesday) and I'm going to make them either fix or replace it.

I've never changed bulbs or modified the headlights though, so they can't try and blame it on me hopefully!

They tried saying that it's normal and that the Mazda 2 has vents which lead to condensation. But then I went to a manager etc, and they are going to replace. I mean if it was normal and it was because of vents... it wouldn't happen to just one side!!

I wash the crap out of my car... and we have had some heavy rains. No such condensation has formed.

Just got it after washing my car yesterday on the passenger side. Nothing extreme...it was a gentle hand wash...ugh..... Car has 10k miles.

What the crap! They need to just give us all the OEM/JDM projectors just to fix the issue (drinks)

bb004m.jpg

bb003.jpg

bb002y.jpg

bb001u.jpg

Back