COMPLETE 2002 P5 Part OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately it does not. i tried it before, it didn't fit. also the thing was cut up the middle!:(

people really should take more care of their s***!

SOMEONE is selling a really cheap roof rack in the fs thread, i'll go ahead and drop my price on that.. 125.00 shipped. just lmk and well get it out to you!

I WILL PART OUT NOW< if i have people for both parts!

everyone who paid, I shipped it all out today via USPS. all should be there between 3-5 business days.

SOLD PARTS-
shift knob
ash tray, center console cover(back), rear lock actuator
shifter plastic, wiper grommet
bumper marker lights
washer fluid reservoir, front window motor
blank switch

that's all i remember. if you asked for pictures, they're likely in the first post. check it. thanks.

yes but it's not in the best of shape as i've mentioned to a few people. its got broken tabs as of now. i may/may not be using it for my car but we'll see.

I dont care if it have the tabs broken, i want it to fix my fog deletes, as long as is in actual shape without being cut its fine with me.. let me know...

I know the parts I requested are worth next to nothing, but still curious if you have them available. Thanks!

is that the stock antenna assembly? if so i may be interested... how much to 01930?
i have it, but it's kinda dry rotted on the antenna itself.
have the rear windoz nozzle? and back 2 windows lower trim? lmk
i'm not sure what exacly you're talking about. wanna show me a picture?
what about the lower grill the one that goes in the bumper how much ship to 34741?

the lower grilles tabs are broken. only one is in tact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back