color ideas for ms6 rims

if that white was a dark grey, or even Black Cherry Mica or something like that.. a real suttle different color to offset the Black Mica it would look good.

Last edited:
if that white was a dark grey, or even Black Cerry Mica or something like that.. a real suttle different color to offset the Black Mica it would look good.

agreed.

"there's something kind of sad about, the way the things have come to be. desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?"

ok forget the black and white wheels i just posted that as another style that looked interesting.. i'm 99.9% sure i'm going with the original pics i posted.. it's now down to black spokes and red rim or black spokes and orange rim

I just saw pics on MSF of a guy there doing a black/copper lip wheel on a black MS6, interesting look to say the least, but not bad.

What about doing a black face with gold lip?

what type of material is used to make the rims look like that on the MS3? just paint or is powder coated?

that is powder coated but you can just as easily paint them that way the only difference is powder coating lasts longer and is more durable

Bllluuuuu!!!! Lol. I did kinda the white on black but the opposite and blu!
IMG_2744.jpg

Back