Coke or Pepsi?

Coke or Pepsi?

• Total voters
Hey I love that pic in your avatar Moeed - do you have a full res of that?

Coke is pulling away. I wouldn't be suprised if the percentages were close to total market shares of the two companies. I took a branding class in college that said something like 98% of the world has seen or can identify a coke.

There are some tribes in souther brazil that are still trying to figure out what the big golden M is next to the burial pits.

doot doot doot.

I voted "neither", not because I like some other cola brand though. I just don't drink soda; I don't really like the fiziness. I just drink water and the occasional iced tea.

I'll drink either, but lean towards Pepsi.

Jones Soda > Either

If you like different flavors that is...

vindication said:
good man. best new york has to offer

Woh Woh, Best new york has to offer!, You got a little mixed up my friend try Pennslyvania. Pottsville to be exact

ohh duh, my bad. I keep on forgetting where it originated. either way, it is still delish

yea pepsi is a tricky thing to find in Texas besides at the store, most food chains and resturants carry coke products and Dr. Pepper.

I love traveling to the west and east coast because they almost always have pepsi, i love it.

i like regular coke versus regular pepsi
i like cherry pepsi over cherry coke
i like RC better than either one of them regular though. Royal Crown holding down since 1905 beetchez

I only drink beer and water, i might have about one soda per month at most

However if i do drink one it is a non cola Pepsi product because I work for a PepsiCo company called Frito Lay

Rc29.jpg

Back