COBB turbo inlet

So i was on the Cobb forums and noticed a thread about there "Upcoming" silicone turbo inlet. Anyone heard anything ? Anyone know of anyone who would know about it :).. any info would be greatly appreciated, it would look sweet paired with the Cobb SRI and im sure it will perform/sound well too.

Here's some Pictures of the Turbo inlet.

DSC06990.jpg

DSC06993.jpg

MS3turboinlet.jpg

iv heard longer for the turbo inlet something about beeing first prototype and all i cant remember when they said but it wasnt in the neer term

Billy posted on the Cobb forum that it will be out before Christmas with the option of Blue or Black.

I talked to Cobb a few days ago. They said when its ready it will be announced on the website, they said hopefully before the holidays but if not right after. The anticipation for this and their BPV is killin' me!

amen to that! i went to cobb the other day and talked to them about the sri and its about 4 weeks out for more to be made. thought that would be helpful to know cause i want one! i love being 15 minutes from cobb:)

I just took my rpmc turbo inlet off and stuck the stocker back on and wow, the car seems like it doesn't want to go now. I can't hear my bpv like i could before and I can't hear the turbo spool. It makes such a big difference

I just took my rpmc turbo inlet off and stuck the stocker back on and wow, the car seems like it doesn't want to go now. I can't hear my bpv like i could before and I can't hear the turbo spool. It makes such a big difference

Funny you say that because, like you stated, I notice more of a loss when I take an aftermkt part OFF than I do a gain when I put it ON.

Why'd you take it off? Dealer visit?

Cobb closed up till the 5th of January, Hopefully they will give us an update on everything when they open.

hopefully they will actually make enough when it finally does come out so there isnt a back order like the sri

Back