Cobb Axes There FMIC... So sad

djza2u1

:
08 Black MS3
I noticed that they are no longer selling there FMIC.... Luckily i have my getting delivered Tomorrow. Just an FYI, if you are looking to buy one i would pick one up asap.

I think my hopes of a a coilover set, and cold air box are dropping faster the stimulus plan

Lookes like they are getting out of the Mazda business and jumping into the HONDA busness. I see and they have an AP for the CIVIC SI.

"what is the world comming to when a man dressed like a bat takes all of my publicity"

Cobb got A LOT of s*** from the mazda community and was met with a lot of unsupportive feedback during their run. Now this isn't saying that a majority of the mazda community gave them s*** but you know how things go. Usually the idiots who can't wait a couple months for a quality product get angry and b**** and moan. The people who don't mind waiting say nothing. It's a shame that they're leaving but we'll always have our trusty old sponsors around to back us up (I hope). Shameless plug for all of our awesome sponsors (thumb)

we're thinking of doing an FMIC

I think that would be great. And would give you an edge when you compare it with your support. I perfere your PG products, now that i am familiar, due to your warranty and location, so keep em comming.
And just any fyi i am always willing to give my car up for new part retro-fitting, and testing.(attn)(attn)(attn)(attn)

All that said, if cobb is leaving up, then i will shed a tear ad have a minute of silence.

i heard they are pulling out of the MS3 market completely .. am i wrong?

Looks like they are getting out of the Mazda business and jumping into the HONDA business.

That's kind of a bummer, I was starting to seriously consider an AccessPort and getting it Pro tuned, probably going to have to reconsider that now. The Standback looks like it's more of a pain-in-the-ass to install, but I'll probably end up going that way since they seem to be sticking with the MS3 community.

I reached out to Christian last week to see if there were any Plano trips in his future, never heard back from him. Maybe that's why?

From my understanding Cobb has only ceased NEW production for the mazda platforms. Meaning they will still keep up production of current products, but after seeing this post it makes me a little uneasy. I want an AP and their DP, but just don't have the money right now. I'll keep my fingers crossed that they keep making them!!

That's kind of a bummer, I was starting to seriously consider an AccessPort and getting it Pro tuned, probably going to have to reconsider that now.

Don’t rule out the AP it is a excellent tuner, and the access tune and pro tune are already available. If you want to get it custom tuned then don’t worry, just go to a shop with the pro tuning software and the tuner will do the rest. I believe that Cobb will not jump ship and abandon their maps. I think they will support what they have already made.

Cobb got A LOT of s*** from the mazda community and was met with a lot of unsupportive feedback during their run. Now this isn't saying that a majority of the mazda community gave them s*** but you know how things go. Usually the idiots who can't wait a couple months for a quality product get angry and b**** and moan. The people who don't mind waiting say nothing. It's a shame that they're leaving but we'll always have our trusty old sponsors around to back us up (I hope). Shameless plug for all of our awesome sponsors (thumb)

If i had a business that was profitable, and people bought and used my products. and despite there unfounded criticisims and incesent bitching they still bought my products.......and i was still profitable...........i would call that a good business. Cobb just needs to toughen up and grow up. so a few people bitched i guarentee that there was ten fold people that didnt b****. so in short wah wah go play with a honduh. so yep i agree in short.......

+1 to ken. make a kit. Dare you to get it out before F2's kit. there ETA is tommorow, tommorow, tommorow.........man i must be in a bad mood today.

Last edited:
I hate to say this, but they should just raise their price point on some of the products if they are not turning a profit. I am sure people would still buy them.

Back