Cobb AP!!! It's orderable on the Cobb website!

I can't believe you guys are still excited about this. The gains are virtually non existent.

hey only 700 buckaroos.

did you know?!?!?!?!
someone else is coming out with an ecu reflash soon that will fix all of our problems. 200ish ie. CP-E.
now you know!!!!!!!!

(Bill Nye The Science Guy; all rights reserved)

whoo i forgot we have alll the cobb haters here. if its not it hasnt been releassed they keep pushing it back. now its the gains are too small. or its 700 bucks. pll im happy

I usually wait on things like this, but I'm so friggin tempted to buy one now. One thing I respect about Cobb is they never rush anything to market. Another is that they're very conservative and consider longevity in their tunes.

Guys let's not turn this into another Cobb vs CP-E thread. I think most of us know both and what they offer, no need for the 'my tuner has a bigger d*ck than your tuner' arguments.

whoo i forgot we have alll the cobb haters here. if its not it hasnt been releassed they keep pushing it back. now its the gains are too small. or its 700 bucks. pll im happy

Dude what part of their own dynos didn't you get? They lost 1hp compared to a stock ecu using their short ram intake.

I will buy a cobb product if it works. Their intake looks to be the best on the market, put me down for one. Their AP produced no results so I will hate all I want.

poor souls that don't understand the true benefits of owning an AccessPort.

It ain't for the Stage 1 results alone (or absence thereof). Its for Stage 2, real-time gauge readouts, CEL reads/clearing, Valet Mode, Hi-Mileage Mode, eventually custom ProTuning, the ability to download & reflash your current OEM map for warranty purposes.

you gotta see the "big picture" here. and I'd still bet that the Stage 1 map provides some improvements over the OEM map even if it doesn't translate into hp gains. things like e-throttle mapping (not the plate control s***, but the drive-by-wire reaction rate), better AFRs for improved gas mileage, etc.

Dude what part of their own dynos didn't you get? They lost 1hp compared to a stock ecu using their short ram intake.

I will buy a cobb product if it works. Their intake looks to be the best on the market, put me down for one. Their AP produced no results so I will hate all I want.

http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/?id=4100

Just curious, where did you see this 1 hp lost? The link above is from their website and it definitely shows a gain on even a bone stock car.

he's refering to the fact that there are no evaluations of the stock vs. stock ecu+sf intake vs. AP+sf intake.

This thing looks good. I was excited until I found out I can't tune the damn thing. If you're stuck using their basemaps and have a problem you just bought an expensive boost gauge until that software comes out (and you can afford it). /shrug

You can take it to a cobb authorized tuning location which there are several across the country for some custom tuning. Even when the streetpro software comes out I still have no intention of tuning my own car, i'll leave that to the pros.

I'm looking forward to hearing butt dyno results from the folks that will be running the stage 1 map + intake. Anyone put any thought as to where they'll be puting the AP for the reatime info? I'm thinking of a universal GPS mount suction cupped to the winshield on the lower lefthand side.

cool, i am gonna wait for end user results, plus i have MSCAI, so i have to wait for approval from cobb that it works..

Back