COBB AP, firmware update

Not sure but I think it's the beta version. I know they had a Beta version for these functions, but maybe now this is the final revision of the update?

i just installed the ap with Stage1+MSCAI2 93 Octane 1.03, difference in power is unbelievable............
2 questions, how do i know what model ms3 i have, california or federal ? i mean i tought i had the federal model but the AP identified it as (cali). so i used the cali map. and will using the forge bpv w/blue cause any damage or problems to the car like exceeding the boost targets?

s***!! i can not believe how the car pulls with this thing

ive had issues with the forge and the ap. i was getting some missfireing.
NY sells cali cars they have stringent emmisions up there as well. there are a couple states that sell cali cars

how do i know what model ms3 i have, california or federal ?

You can look on the underside of the hood, I think it says what "version" you have.

Ya my car dyno'd at 325 hp and 373 ft/lbs with a curb weight of 3550 (over acutal weight) so its probably a little generous.

ive had issues with the forge and the ap. i was getting some missfireing.
NY sells cali cars they have stringent emmisions up there as well. there are a couple states that sell cali cars

i bought mine in Mass, that must be the reason

so, did you remove your forge bpv and went back to stock ?

yeah no forge... the leaking that everyone complains apout with stock was ment to be there and cobb maps compensate for the leak or is in the calculations.

Back