Cleveland OH MSP Items for sale - Part 2

I have new Dave B MSP Gauge Rings and new 03.5 MSP Foglight Mounts listed on ebay now. I will be posting used Racinghart "Mazda" Centercaps and new 03.5 MSP Floor Mats soon. The original 03.5 MSP Shift Knob may also pop up there soon too!!!

Can't figure out how to add the pics I took per the mod request. Lemme Know.

Dave B Rings shipped!

IMG_1592.JPG

The Foglight Mounts are on Ebay now.
IMG_1593.JPG

The Factory 03.5 Shift Knob is on Ebay now.

Last edited:
I placed the pics on my HD but the thread tools won't see the files on my HD, I will upload asap when instructions are provided.

The rings and foglight mounts are closing on ebay in a few hours.

Why list them on eBay when you can put them up on here for free? This forum is where 99% of the MSP owners reside anyway.. no better place to sell MSP specific parts than here.

You as buyers are protected on ebay!

The Dave B Rings are shipped. The Foglight Mounts will be re-listed. The 03.5 Shift Knob and Center Caps will be on ebay next week. I would love to sell the 03.5 Steering Wheel, still in excellent condition. If any local people want to trade it to improve their MSP appearance, use your automotive expertice and c'mon over and swap em'. We will figure out a low nominal fee together.

The Floor Mats still have not been paid for by the "first dibber", so I will be contacting the "2nd dibber" tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Pics of the steering wheel? I (and every other 03.5 owner) am very interested pending price.

It will have to be a local person with skills and tools, I am not removing the steering wheel. And the car will have to be functional upon completion.

131293091985 is for the Fog Light Mounts and 131293478013 is for the '03.5 Shift Knob.

Back