Christmas dinner

i feel bad, tony wanted to get together and he can't even do mon...sorry man.... :(

I am probaly going to have to bail on tomorrow night. Just too many things I still have to get done for the Christmas!!!!!!

We will catch up in 2011!!!!!!

-R

not 100% but my sister needs to borrow a car for the day becuase her sienna is in the shop...........i said she could borow one of ours

-R

sorry we won't see you marco! sorry chris and amanda, i can't do tues...so we still on for tonight at 7?

Holy crap we have snow! I was on the fence of going, but now it just would not be safe to make that long trip in this weather for me. :( Have a drink on me.

don't know what's going on in your neck of the woods, but it's snowing here and we're suppose to get 2-4 tonight....i'll keep you advised to road conditions here and before 6 let you know if we should call it and wait for another night

don't know what's going on in your neck of the woods, but it's snowing here and we're suppose to get 2-4 tonight....i'll keep you advised to road conditions here and before 6 let you know if we should call it and wait for another night

ok. Let me know. What about Oleg?

I can hopefully still make it, but not sure whether 7PM will be enough time... may have to be 7:30 if I get stuck in snow traffic.

Talked to Mark and with the conditions, we are going to cancel tonite. Oleg, Mark is trying to call you.

Back