Check it out....secrets...

Another reminder that anyone wanting tips on trading in or purchasing their MSP post here in this thread...i am here every night.....glad to answer any questions....or if you just have a general question about dealerships...lemme know. Anyways...talk to you guys later.

Thanks man. My ex is trying to trade in her Ford Explorer Sport for a P5. Her ride has 49k mi. on it, and the dealer is trying to give her on ly 10,500 for her 2001 Explorer!:eek: Edmunds says that in great condition, it is worth at least 12k (she owes 12,400). Any helpful info would be welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,

Patrick.

About the only thing i can say is that dealers never give a vehicle anything over GOOD condition on Trades. They never give an excellent or great rating. if they really want to do business with you they could prolly bump up your trade in to at least 11K to 11.5K. Just haggle with em....tell them you want 12 for the trade because its not high miles, and you're not getting any kind of rebate on your new mazda....so therefore the should sacrafice a little and help you out to earn your business. If they don't wanna play ball....just leave.....make sure they have your number or a way to get ahold of you so that when you've gone to another mazda dealer and they call or contact you , you can throw it up in their face....they hate that. I think thats it....just don't let a dealership win......If you let them think they have control they will walk all over you and you won't get anything out of them......But if you keep in control while you're there they'll give in and go to work for you. Hope that helps a little. Later

Back