Carbon fiber TMIC cover

Has anyone made a TMIC carbon fiber cover....i would love to get one, i think it would look better then some plastic over the TMIC, IF anyone wants too make one id buy one??

I have seen one on here or on the "other" site but I dont remember exactly where. It was a custom job of course. Just search and I think you will have luck.

Some random member posted up a photo of it a few weeks ago. He only said it was made by DG motorsports, and never came back to the thread to give any more info.

I really liked that rear diffuser. I think it's just them putting out the whatchathinks.

The diffuser, the hood, and a CF lip and CF sideskirts were all on that DG Motorsports car at Sema.. Hopefully they'll make them avaialable to the public soon.

Here's the CF TMIC cover from DGM. I talked to a rep there last week and everything on their MS3 will be available to the public. The only part I asked for a price was for the CF rear diffuser. It's $285 but they won't have it ready for sale until next month. I'll talk to them again to get more info on everything else.

tmic.jpg

Last edited:
i am buying every single CF piece that comes out.
Same here, just as soon as I get my MS3.

I just received a reply from DGM and they couldn't get me prices on everything else just yet, they're not ready. All they could say is they will be ready soon.

I also asked if I could get some pics of the car and they sent me just this one.

DGMMS3.jpg

I see a CF grill bar, a CF, front lip, a CF sideskirt, a CF Wing extention, a CF roofscoop, and maybe a CF moustache.

This is exciting news!

Back