Car got keyed....twice!!!

SilverproES

:
2001 ES/GT
Some **** that has access to my underground parking decided to key my front fender last Friday. Not too deep just through the clear coat.
Anyway I walked around the rest of the car just to make sure I haven't missed anything.
Then yesterday I'm getting gas on my way home when I noticed the passenger side rear quarter and rear passenger door have been done. I starting thinking to myself who is the ****** UP individual that is making repeat visits to key my car...since I don't even know anyone that lives in my building.
When I arrive home last night I look around and notice other cars have been done as well.
Now I'm parking outside since I can't wait for the next round.

This is the most spineless act one person can do against another person's property!!
I'm considering hiding in my backseat one night to wait for this person...but I'm afraid what I might do to that JELLYFISH if I get my hands on them.
Maybe something like taking a ballpeen hammer to each of their knuckles so they can't even grip their fingers around another key for some time.
s***...I'm getting heated just thinking about this!

Sorry for my rant. Just can't understand why some people can be so heartless.

aftershock63 said:
**** hurting him just take his picture doing it and make the **** pay for all the cars he done keyed.

That would probably be a better idea. But how do you suppose I make him pay....hand over your wallet Beeeeaatch??
Yeah, I know get cops involved and the whole legal process.

I think I would get more enjoyment watching this person bleed...just a little. This is personal!!

SilverproES said:
Some **** that has access to my underground parking decided to key my front fender last Friday. Not too deep just through the clear coat.

i had a similar mark on my door for about a year, probably from a shopping cart in a parking lot. scratch remover, coloured crayons, coloured wax, etc didn't fix it.

so somebody re-ended the car about a month ago, and it went into a body shop for repair, and they fixed the scratch for free. they used a polish compound and buffer. took about 5 - 10 minutes. the scratch is completely gone.

Back