Canadian production numbers?

Did anyone ever get any further with this? Or our we just going to have to live with the fact that there are no production numbers for Canada? (sad1)

I haven't heard back from Mazdaspeed USA, so its time for a letter to Mazda Canada.

Who would like to write it?

Awaiting response from Mazda Japan.

I'll keep you posted.

R

9394 said:
I think I was the first yellow MSP in Toronto...so by default, I'm #1.

YUP you're number 1 (holding up middle finger like its a 1)

j/k

Ya, well I'll take number 0023...

And the salesman that brought another Yellow MSP 2003.5 into my town can have the 0100 stuck up his ass !!!

Stormtrooper77 said:
How did you manage to get a hold of Mazda Japan?

Through their website. I had a real hard time figuring out what form to use...LOL!

R

Yeah, I couldn't read that thing worth beans! And the "Translate Page" just translated it back to Japanese so I just gave up.

Stormtrooper77 said:
Yeah, I couldn't read that thing worth beans! And the "Translate Page" just translated it back to Japanese so I just gave up.

Tell me about it! If I could read Japanese I wouldn't be visiting the translation page...LOL! Interestingly, the person coding the page did so in English. If you put the cursor over each link, the English coding is shown in the status bar at the bottom of the page. I used this to guess which links to follow. Ultimately, I could get to the email page, but I couldn't figure out what the 5 different inquiry types were. In the end I sent the same email to each of the five departments.

R

well, I'll contact Mazda Canada if you give me a place to contact..lol. I want my production number aswell, it's not on the PDF. I'm kinda lost now...how many of these cars did they actually make? Does anyone even know anymore, including Mazda? At this point I might as well just call my car #0690

I would like to know if someone can inform me on this... Here's a pic on my dealer's bill...

numero.jpg

Can it be a Production Number?????? The guy at the dealer didn't know...

I look the pdf file and the number 2565 doesn't fit to my VIN... (boom07)

I was wishing someone could help me on this!

BRICE said:
I would like to know if someone can inform me on this... Here's a pic on my dealer's bill...

I contacted my dealer and the original bills of lading are destroyed, so no help there.

My keychain has a little metal tag that has 11190 engraved on it. Could this be my production number?

BRICE said:

numero.jpg

This is the closest thing I have seen for a Canadian Production number yet. I never did hear anything back from Mazda Japan, although I did email several different divisions with the same email.

R

rdmello said:
My keychain has a little metal tag that has 11190 engraved on it. Could this be my production number?

I don't think so... It would be a number under 5000 for sure. The little metal tag is for your key. When you go to the dealer to have another key, you need this number... don't loose this tag!

BRICE said:

numero.jpg

has that number been accounted for in the registry list?

Hey guys.. sorry evolv i pm'd you already about this before i saw the topic... anyways i just got my car and was anticipating to find out what the production # was... obviously it's gonna be difficult. My dad is a plant manager at a company who supplies vital parts to Mazda.. I have asked him before and he said he didn't have a contact but I am going to ask again maybe he can dig furthur into it to find someone on the "inside".

Otherwise i might try calling the USA # myself see what kind of bulls*** response i get..

Just SPEED'n said:
Hey guys.. sorry evolv i pm'd you already about this before i saw the topic... anyways i just got my car and was anticipating to find out what the production # was... obviously it's gonna be difficult. My dad is a plant manager at a company who supplies vital parts to Mazda.. I have asked him before and he said he didn't have a contact but I am going to ask again maybe he can dig furthur into it to find someone on the "inside".

Otherwise i might try calling the USA # myself see what kind of bulls*** response i get..

Good luck!

I've tried calling both Mazda USA and Mazda Canada. None have a clue. Mazda Canada said to call Mazda USA because they apparently do not carry that information. Mazda USA said to call Mazda Canada because they do not carry the information for Canadian cars.

Also, just a note. The PDFs on this site are for US cars only.

Latest posts

Back