Can someone please help me decide on what color I should get for my 2014 CX5?

I was kidding about the search and advanced search post but I'm totally serious about the CX-5 engineers comments (bolt)

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

Red and sky blue are easy to catch traffic police attention.
Sky blue is the signature color of Skyactiv.
Pearl white, sky blue, red and silver, being metallic make dust (not mud) less obvious. Not so for black and stormy blue.
Red seems to be the most popular color for Buick, Ford and Chevy suv.

I heard the 2015 model was coming out with a new "Urban Camouflage" design. No worries about people dinging it in the parking lot because they can't see it. We all know that you can't get any more man-like then camo. Don't have to worry about keeping it clean, either. I would highly suggest you wait for the 2015 model to get the best color choice.

I recently just purchased a 2014 cx-5 and could not choose on a color either... I was going between the red or white. as i saw the white in person its Contrast with the black moldings around the car looked amazing. Plus the pearl paint on the white stands out when you are close to the car. So currently in my Garage I have a white one. I LOVE IT! cant wait for the adventures to come! once you get the car show some pics!

I'm trying to decide between the 2014 Mazda6 and 2014 CX-5 to replace my 2006 Mazda3 5-door. We purchased a 2012 CX-9 a few months ago and I was planning to replace my MZ3 5-door with a brand new MZ3 5-door...until I spent a day driving one! Long story short, I'm not a fan of the 2013 Mazda3 interior and won't be getting one. I love the new 2014 Mazda6, but I'm not sure I can go back to a regular sedan with a 'trunk' instead of a hatchback. I like the CX-5, but definitely prefer the 2014 with the 2.5L from the Mazda6.

The CX-5 color combinations really irritate me! I would prefer the Sand interior and I love the Soul Red color, but that combo is only available on the Touring model and not the Grand Touring. To get Sand interior in the GT, the exterior choices are Jet Black, Stormy Blue and Crystal White Pearl. The Jet Black and Stormy Blue are out (I don't do dark exteriors) and our 2012 CX-9 is Crystal White Pearl. I really don't want to get another Mazda SUV in the same color! (uhm)'

If I get a CX-5, I'll probably go with the Soul Red Grand Touring and deal with the Black interior instead of Sand....but I'm not thrilled about it! (screwy)

Back