Can someone clue in mother nature to stop the cold?

dbzeag

:
Protege 2001 LX 2.0
So I just about broke my ass falling on sheer ice in our driveway at work. The wonderful snow plow crew did nothing but polish the ice into a nice rink in our giant lot. People were falling all day yesterday. I was one of the first unlucky schmucks today :(

Now I have to work in wet dirty pants all day and my shoulder if ******.

Mother nature, you are a b****! (rant)

Sounds like a class-action suit is in order.

Have your shoulder checked out asap and make sure to start taking notes now.
I mean from the point of falling; make notes of how you felt, then, all day yesterday and today and continue on. Go the the Dr and make sure you dont have a separated clavical. Seriously. Take notes on pain levels, times, etc...

PS Hope you feel better soon.

DeanSweet said:
Sounds like a class-action suit is in order.

Have your shoulder checked out asap and make sure to start taking notes now.
I mean from the point of falling; make notes of how you felt, then, all day yesterday and today and continue on. Go the the Dr and make sure you dont have a separated clavical. Seriously. Take notes on pain levels, times, etc...

PS Hope you feel better soon.
My shoulder is sore, but it's not THAT sore. It will be fine by the morning. Until then I will just be soaking sitting here in my cubicle wishing yet again to be back in bed instead of at work.

DeanSweet said:
sounds like fun? :)
Well, I just told my boss about it, and he had to suppress laughs while telling me who to contact about making a claim. Way to make you feel good about yourself (rant)

Lol, at least you're getting snow, here we're getting SUN, with 32 Degree weather, and its pissing people off that torrential rains are occuring every now and then, and no snow to be seen.

This is the warmest winter ever here (texas). It's 70 now. I don't think it's froze here once this winter and we are a foot under for rain.

Hit 91 while we were at Disneyland yesterday and is supposed to hit 79 at home today, we could do with a little cold, not supposed to get brush fires in the middle of winter.

Hughes412 said:
This is the warmest winter ever here (texas). It's 70 now. I don't think it's froze here once this winter and we are a foot under for rain.

we did get one freeze. But it was like a day. And now it feels ****** brilliant outside, great t-shirt weather.

Hope your shoulder feels okay.

Yell03SpecV said:
News Flash: It's February in Ohio. Snow is possible.

also, hope you feel better. i almost got ****** up this morning at the train station because they forgot to salt, and it was 11 degrees.

Back