cam gear timing

chris

:
96 nissan 200SX SE-R
anyone got cam gears for thier N/A fsde? if so then what do they have em set to? I dont have the cash to dyno my car right now and i cant get em tuned so if somebody all ready got them dyno tuned then mabey they can let me know what they are set at.thanks

bump
chris said:
anyone got cam gears for thier N/A fsde? if so then what do they have em set to? I dont have the cash to dyno my car right now and i cant get em tuned so if somebody all ready got them dyno tuned then mabey they can let me know what they are set at.thanks

chris said:
I have my set in for over 2 years. Both are set at 3 deg neg. The car pulls great between 4500 to 5200. This is with a set of J-spec cams. The best is to have the car dyno tuned, because each car responseds differently.(drinks)

thanks.anyone else?
ogsp5 said:
I have my set in for over 2 years. Both are set at 3 deg neg. The car pulls great between 4500 to 5200. This is with a set of J-spec cams. The best is to have the car dyno tuned, because each car responseds differently.(drinks)

i've got a spreadsheet at home with gives the settings for the most power out of the stock cams done by tripoint i think. with the j-specs it's probably close to that, so if i remember i'll post the figures.

please do that for me bro! i would greatly appriciate it.thanks alot!!(thumb) (first)
twilightprotege said:
i've got a spreadsheet at home with gives the settings for the most power out of the stock cams done by tripoint i think. with the j-specs it's probably close to that, so if i remember i'll post the figures.

GEAR%20-%20%284%29.jpg
GEAR%20-%20%285%29.jpg
GEAR%20-%206.jpg

twilightprotege said:

post it!

Back