calling all miatas -->

Rickman said:
Sweet!

Also, Sweet is the spaz chicken decals... HA!
Oooh...I didn't post this one either...SPAZ ftw!
(ughdance)

Last edited:
Man O Man. It has been a long time since i posted here. I got laid off 4 months ago and I have been sulking alot, but life is up for me now. Been dating a new girl, and I start a new job on monday as a System/Database Admin for a company the makes and supports mass appraisle software for city governments. Auto Modifications here I come

congrats.

I just got my car back from the Body Shop, tehehe, hitting 15psi ftw!

Cold weather is going to kill the engine, I bet you all 100$ I'll be doing a rebuild soon.

I was thinking about trading for a ms miata, but i think i will just upgrade mine bit by bit. I like the BRG too much

I was there, once, I got tired of just wanting to upgrade so I just took a short cut. I do have to say I've dumped a lot of money into the K-Speed. :/

Rickman said:
That's so awesome.
Yeah buddy. I had a couple leftovers from the desert. So I pack 'em up & shipped 'em out. I'm moving to Turkey next Feb, so more objects to stick SC decals to...ha ha....oh yeah & the Miata goes, the P5 stays.

Today i was bored and i removed my windblocker cuz it sux, my sunvisors cuz they suk, and ordered a twin air horn cuz the stock one sux. When I get my first or second paycheck, I am ordering my roll bar and midpipe. then next month shocks and springs. then money for turbo. at some point i want to get the dings and paint chips on the trunk fixed

Hey Phinz - the world is getting smaller. Here is a recnt pic of my Mazunos...

Attachments

• tater1.jpg
    tater1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 129
Well.....the GRM TurboYata blew it's little motor on the way to the Challenge. Fortunately, a rebuild is in the works.

k-lea said:
Anyone run any 1/4's in their Miata? I'm wondering how bad mine was..

haha.

I ran a 14.775 at 98.xx MPH in the turbo challenge car....pretty crappy. Hopefully with (another) new clutch, working 4th gear, better launch, and wider rubber, I can get it down to the low 13's/high 12's where it should be.

Ok. Not too bad.

My first run was a 14.731 @ 90.84. I was soooooo nervous. I had a great launch, no hardcore spinning.

My second run was horrible at launch. I got my tires a little wet on accident, spun and almost hit the chicane/barrier. I ended up getting a 14.690 @ 97.40.

With that 98 being your trap speed, you can definitely get it down.

Last edited:
k-lea said:
Ok. Not too bad.

My first run was a 14.731 @ 90.84. I was soooooo nervous. I had a great launch, no hardcore spinning.

My second run was horrible at launch. I got my tires a little wet on accident, spun and almost hit the chicane/barrier. I ended up getting a 14.690 @ 97.40.

With that 98 being your trap speed, you can definitely get it down.

Yeah, this is the second time I've every drag raced. I don't feel at home there, heh. I need to take my boost up to 13-14ish and see what happens there. I'm currently at 8 on the stock ECU which is soon to be replaced by a MegaSquirt.

kcbhiw said:
Yeah, this is the second time I've every drag raced. I don't feel at home there, heh. I need to take my boost up to 13-14ish and see what happens there. I'm currently at 8 on the stock ECU which is soon to be replaced by a MegaSquirt.

Haha, yesterday was my first time EVER. I really enjoyed it. I complain all the time that a Miata isn't made to drag, but crap, it's so fun. I ran on 11psi which is way lower than what I usually run but I didn't want to risk blowing things up since I haven't been tuned it properly after I installed the downpipe.

I have to say I was seriously about to pee myself when I got up to the line. I raced a friend of mine in his P5 and he kept me calm.

dammit, dammit, dammit. Going today to look at a red mazdaspeed miata...... I know I shouldn't until I know this new job is gonna work out, but a 9k pay increase has me wanting FI

Hi all! I will be picking up my new addition next weekend(I hope) It is a '95 M-edition with 61,000 miles. Very nice condition, well maintained, and a very nice seller. Already have an '02 Protege5, so this will make a nice addition to the family. I fear I might be turning into a mazdaholic(drive2)

Attachments

• DSCN7589 (2).JPG
    DSCN7589 (2).JPG
    712.8 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCN7594 (2).JPG
    DSCN7594 (2).JPG
    707.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg