Buying Tires in Montreal, need help...

snooky

:
Mazdaspeed6 GT
Does n e body know a place to buy tires for a good price?

my dimensions are: 215 / 45/ 18
I need summer tires...

thank you~

I've dealt with O.K. PNEUS ET ENTRETIEN AUTOMOBILE (LACHINE) in the past for Kumho Ectsa and they had good prices.

O.K. PNEUS ET ENTRETIEN AUTOMOBILE (LACHINE), 145 - 20th Avenue
Lachine, QC, H8S 3S8, Owner/Manager: Jonathan Nichols
Tel: 514.634.5857, tires@jonnichols.com

But I recommend you shop, the place has changed since I purchase my tires

i got quoted 700.00 tax and install from O.K PNEUS ET ENTRETIEN. For the Kumho Ecsta SPT 225-40-18.

is thata good price?

thanks again

That seems like a good price. I paid 800$ tax and installation included for Falken FK-452 on 225-40/18.

thanks again guys i think im gonna get them soon, im just sacred of the snow coming back...

i bought my low-pro's at a tire place on the corner of pfds boul. and des source called pare-brise.

110$/tire for high-performance with a good speed rating.
installation and balancing included + they do it on the spot.

ODPerformance at Laval . Blvd St-Martin
Urban Autosport (Clicktire.com) Boucherville.

Both have very good prices and professionnal services.

i bought my low-pro's at a tire place on the corner of pfds boul. and des source called pare-brise.

110$/tire for high-performance with a good speed rating.
installation and balancing included + they do it on the spot.

LOL. I live in that exact area for 15 years and never been buying anything from Para-prise....I did went to the garage next to it for some fix on my old cars and they are rip off.

Didn't know paraprise sell tires are good price.
What model and size was it for 110$?

Found an AMAZING deal! JonNichols in Lachine. ask for Alex tell him Danny with the Mazdaspeed6 sent you.

^

so what tires you got and @ what price just to see how good their price are.

I getting an A4 and wanted to buy the replica wheels from the RS4. JonNichols quoted $1100.00 for the rims 19" plus Bridgestone Tires! that is a great deal

19" Rims + Bridgestone tires for 1100??? Even tho I don't know which Bridgestone or which rims...but for 19", it sounds very good!

Hard to believe, I paid 870$ tax in installed and balanced at Simply tire in toronto for my Potenza RE760 Sports for 225/40/18.

1100$ look like the cost for the 19" Potenza tires only....if that's Rims + tires = Insane deal....

i buy my tires from Tirerack or other online sellers...i paid 95$ on special / tire for Ecsta LX Platinum 4 seasons for my MS6, 225/40r18. (i wanted big treadwear spec primarily)

You can have your stuff shipped here: http://freeportforwarding.com/ and then go pick it up. you pay taxes when you cross the border back into Canada but it's well worth it if you live within an hour of the border.

Back