Burrito Meet #2 - El Famous Burrito - Waukegan, IL - 05/16/09

qdoba sucks my ass. like 8 dollars for a s*** quesadilla. oh and its run by Jack in the box, the beacon of quality food. (rolleyes)

I dont discriminate when it comes to burritos, i love them all. The best are the ones made in the real small corner mexican joints that look like you might get food poisoning.

ΔΣxτΞr;4529614 said:
qdoba sucks my ass. like 8 dollars for a s*** quesadilla. oh and its run by Jack in the box, the beacon of quality food. (rolleyes)

jack in the box kicks ass...(mswerd)

YOU CANT WORD YOURSELF HO.

lol anyways, yeah, i mean...the tacos..and s***, they taste good and OK..but its totally *not* quality. its the bad good that makes you regret living 4 hours later.

Places like Chipotle, etc suck balls when it comes to "Mexican" food. Might as well be eating Taco Bell!(argh)

I love chipotle... really I love all "Mexican" food... Taco bell is the s***... 5 bucks for a feast of cheap grade D meat and fake cheese? Absolutely my favorite.

dude, seriously taco bell is A-W-E-S-O-M-E when youre in the mood fro it.

no one claims it to be 'authentic' mexican food. anyone who does is delusional.

I love how people that are .000000000000001% Mexican claim to be the utmost authority on burritos. Chipotle is ******* good, probably better than any s*** you could make. Fuckwit.

If it has meat, cheese, salsa, sour cream, tortilla and some type of rice or bean I will ******* consume it unless it is labeled Tacobell. I go to taco bell for chalupas and tacos. Only go to taco bell when in the mood for it and when I know I will have little contact with people afterwords.

If it has meat, cheese, salsa, sour cream, tortilla and some type of rice or bean I will ******* consume it unless it is labeled Tacobell. I go to taco bell for chalupas and tacos. Only go to taco bell when in the mood for it and when I know I will have little contact with people afterwords.

or before a movie.
(strike)

Back