Built fsde compression ratios

hey sam since you seem to be a wealth of fsde info i have a few more questions...1)do you think methanol injection be enough to make up for running a gt30 at 26psi on a 9:1 motor
2) i saw that *************.com sells pistons in a 40 over configuration do you think that piston size might be too big or is the block strong enough to take that on a high boost application?

9:1 here. Went with the P&P head at one point but low end sucked for my taste..soo ended up pulling it off selling it and putting on a stock head for better low end.

ehh i just cant wait to reassemble the car. i got a good deal on a head so my cars gonna be back on the road way faster then expected

hey sam since you seem to be a wealth of fsde info i have a few more questions...1)do you think methanol injection be enough to make up for running a gt30 at 26psi on a 9:1 motor
2) i saw that *************.com sells pistons in a 40 over configuration do you think that piston size might be too big or is the block strong enough to take that on a high boost application?

1. probably, but for that turbo size and boost lower comp is safer. 8.5 to 8.8.

2. Use .020 over tops, .040 isn't recommended. You aren't gaining much from increasing the displacement that way.

Latest posts

Back